- Address:Huaqiao Mansion,Beijing Road,Zhangdian District,Zibo,Shandong,P.R.China
Our VRM air-seal feeding solution[Feb 19,2020]
After years of research and experiments, this air sealed equipment solution has been justified by over 300 units around china in various of cement plants vertic roller mills. This solution has completely solved the issues of the existing rotary feeder of VRM. Issues including mechanical wear (short service life), air leakage, jamming, obstruction of wet materials, and high maintenance costs are ironed out.
Our VRM air-seal feeding solution has the following features:
- Long-term reliable airseal:
- The raw materials do not contact the shell and would not generate seal wear. The use of EPDM rubber in the maintenance door provides long-term sealing effect. This would increase the VRM output, reduce the power consumption of ID fans (≥1 kWh per ton of raw meal), and reduce the oxygen content in exhaust gas (≥1O2)
- Continuous and stable feeding without jamming orblocking:
- The natural stacking of the buffer bins is leveraged to achieve air sealing. Based on the hourly output of VRM and the set values of the buffer bin, the computer automatically adjusts the running speed of the plate feeder and the feeding rate of the blending station, achieving even, automatic air-tight feeding.
- High maintenance efficiency, low maintenancecost
- There are maintenance doors and maintenance openings all around the equipment. Individuals can quickly open or close them without using any tools to achieve prompt maintenance. All parts are independent parts, which are inexpensive and convenient for replacement.
- Long servicelife
- All parts are made of wear- and corrosion-resistant materials. The internal drive requires no bearings. The external bearings and the internal guide rails realize computer-controlled automatic relubrication at the preset time points and in the preset amount.
- Automatic monitoring of air leakage and blockage of the feeders and millinlets
- The non-contact negative-pressure sensor is used to continuously monitor the negative pressure at the mill inlets and the feeders in real time, and any blockage or air leakage will be alarmed once identified.
- Since the outlet port may be asymmetrical, it may replace the existing shortconveyor belt of the mill.
Case study 1-Jiozuo Qianye Cement.
Result of the retrofit:
After the retrofit of the sealed feeder systems of #1 and #2 VRMs, the air leakage of the system is greatly reduced, the hourly output of VRMs is significantly increased, and the current of the main motors of the VRMs and ID fans is significantly reduced, representing obvious energy saving effect. The comparison of the main production and operation parameters of #1 VRM feeder system in April 2015 (before the retrofit) and in April 2016 (after the retrofit) is as follows:
|Item||Average in April 2015||
Average in April 2016
|Hourly output of VRM (t/h)||426||
|Current of main motor of VRM (A)||235||
|Inlet temperature of VRM||206||
|Outlet temperature of VRM||86.1||
|Current of ID fans||254.6||