- Add: RM.13,Floor 13,Huaqiao Mansion,Beijing Road,Zhangdian District,Zibo,Shandong,P.R.China
- Tel: 13869398000
- Mob: 0533-6201997
- Fax: 0533-6201997
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOPNEWER Alumina rolled ceramic balls are made of α-alumina powder as raw material and calcined in high temperature tunnel kiln. It has many physical and chemical advantages different from metal grinding ball and is widely used as non-metallic grinding media in industrial grinding.
The typical characteristics of alumina rolled ceramic balls are:
1. High density, 3.6 g/cm3.
2. Ultrahigh hardness, Mohs scale 9, second only to Diamond in mineral.
3. Good corrosion resistance, resistant to most acids and Alkalis.
4. Excellent wear resistance, low wear loss, less than 0.15‰.
5. Uniform and regular in shape.
Technical Specification of alumina rolled ceramic balls
Criterion of Fracture Strength
Alumina rolled ceramic balls are widely used in ceramics, cement, coatings, refractories, inorganic mineral powder and other industries.
Hot Tags: alumina rolled ceramic balls, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, buy, price