- Add: RM.13,Floor 13,Huaqiao Mansion,Beijing Road,Zhangdian District,Zibo,Shandong,P.R.China
- Tel: 13869398000
- Mob: 0533-6201997
- Fax: 0533-6201997
- Email: email@example.com
The ceramic grinding for cement grinding is suitable for the process of dry cement final grinding ball mill system, especially the roller press-ball mill combined grinding system.
The ceramic abrasive body has the following advantages over the metal abrasive body:
1. Power saving. Because the ceramic grinding body is less dense than the metal grinding body, the grinding machine grinding star is reduced by about 20%, the main current is more than 20%, and the cement saving is generally more than 4kWh. The best case saves electricity even close to 10kWh.
2. Wear-resistant. Due to its characteristics, the ceramic abrasive body has a ball consumption of about 50% lower than that of the metal abrasive body, and the service life is 2 to 3 times that of the metal abrasive body.
3. Particle optimization. After using ceramic grinding body, the composition of cement particles is more reasonable. The particle size of 3~32μm particles is increased by more than 2%, the spherical particles are increased, the water consumption of standard consistency is reduced by 1%~2%, and the compatibility with concrete admixture is improved.
4. Reduce the cement grinding temperature, the drop is more than 20C.
5. Environmental protection. Mill noise is significantly reduced and does not contain heavy metals.
6. Mill life is extended. The ceramic grinding body is nearly half lighter than the metal grinding weight star, so it has a small impact on the mill liner, the partition plate, the activation ring, and the like, and the service life of the mill liner, the partition plate and the activation ring is prolonged.
Hot Tags: cement grinding for ceramic ball, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, buy, price